On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 07:12:19PM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> Of the people that I have heard comment about James he seems to be
> quite easy to talk to if you have met him in person but otherwise is
> nearly impossible to even get him to respond at all. I am pretty sure
> you fall into the first category since you live near him...

Out of personal experience, I can say that it was easier talking to him
*before* having met him. Afterwards, he was just calling me names...

Just to give some data to sample ;)

Michael

--
<seth> Anybody who writes functionality they think should be mainstream
        in Linux and doesn't make their command-line tool a thin wrapper