Josselin Mouette wrote:
> I'm looking for seconds for this proposal, and I hope this can be
> discussed quickly so that it doesn't delay the release for too long.

I won't even consider this proposal until you or someone else explains
to me why we should use the voting system to decide an issue like this.

What part of the constitution even lets a general resolution be made on
a topic like this one? Why do it this way, and how could it posibly be
useful to the project?

If recent experience has shown us anything, it's that votes HURT Debian.
Please don't take us further down this path.

--
see shy jo