Re: RFS: dmalloc -- Debug memory allocation library

Quoting Luk Claes <luk.claes@ugent.be>:

> | dmalloc is already in the archive. What about your previous sponsor?
> |

> Well, would you be looking for a sponsor when your previous sponsor
> would upload it?
>
> He hasn't responded yet, but maybe this mail helps?

Sorry, I don't appear to have received any earlier request.

I'm happy to sponsor it, but I won't have time for almost two weeks (I'm going
on vacation in a couple of days.

If you still need me to then I'll take a look at it.

Cheers,
--
Stephen Stafford               | Development and support consultant
<stephen@clothcat.demon.co.uk> | http://www.clothcat.org