Re: Mozilla "PostScript/default" security problems

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 14:27, Greg Folkert wrote:
> This is the first time anyone in this thread has really explained this.
> I understood this from the beginning. The reason I keep pushing this
> discussion as our Mozilla Package maintainer will then have reference to
> goto. When we are able to point him to the discussion, addressing the
> whole subject, pro and con.

Can I call for End Of Thread temporarily?

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=258408&msg=43 sent on
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:00:51 +0900 says:

        tag 256072 -wontfix
        stop
        re-enable postscript support in 2:1.7.1-1

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com