Re: Packaging GFS/Redhat Cluster

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 07:07:46PM +0200, Joerg Wendland wrote:
>  - Bastian, what is your status regarding your ITP?

Packages are finished except of the descriptions and I wait for 64bit
libxml2/libz1 as I decided to only support sparc64 and s390x because
there is no biarch support and it does not work on s390.

The repository is http://lophos.multibuild.org/svn/cluster.

>  - Anybody wanting to help? Especially with the kernel-patches?

I don't think someone wants to write biarch support for it.

> What I will provide for development is a hardware testbed to eliminate
> the need for obscure NDB or similar setups.

There exists a special nbd variant for use with gfs. It is currently not
packaged by that is easy.

Bastian

--
War is never imperative.
		-- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2