Time to take a decision [Re: Future of X packages in Debian]

Ok the discussion is going nowhere useful now.

Daniel, you have expressed your points on the Future of X. Thanks, it was
very detailed and appreciated.

Branden, I would like to hear your point of view too. You are also a user
of your own packages.

I plan to post mine as soon as i can take 5 minutes break from real life
and work.

After that if noone we will add any comment i will prepare a summary and
post it for review. After the review there will be an official
announcement to all our users.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.