Re: Mozilla "PostScript/default" security problems

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 12:00:02PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 02:50, Brian Nelson wrote:
[...]
> > Users shouldn't have to rebuild packages to fix a major bug, like broken
> > printing support.
>
> This I agree with, but as *I* have said before, unless people are
> willing to deal with the problems Sid presents from time to time... well
> choose Woody. Yeah I know it is old. Yeah but it works reliably.
[...]

I agree that sid users should be able to deal with breakage. However
the whole thread is not about "I am using sid, mozilla broke, I am
helpless" but about the conts of our next stable release. Mozilla
broke epihany/galeon's printing without any good (documented) reason,
making it quite probaby that sarge will release without epiphany and
galeon.
                  cu andreas