Re: snapshot driver

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:37, "Manu Tayal" <manut@mindtree.com> wrote:
> I am supposed to be developing a snapshot driver for Linux for backing up
> volumes. Is there an open source project or code base from where I can
> start my development?

LVM has been used for this for YEARS.  See lvcreate(8).

I reject your disclaimer and will do whatever I wish with your email.  Any
further email you send to me (including mail sent to mailing lists which you
know I am subscribed to) constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Your sig should be limited to four lines regardless of whether it contains
stupid legal messages or not.