Asking for permission to NMU libdbd-csv-perl.

Hello

libdbi-perl and libdbd-csv-perl both provide the extra file DBD/File.pm which
results in a conflict. As libdbi-perl has the more recent version I proposed
to delete it from libdbd-csv-perl more than a month ago.

As Stephen did neither react to my mails nor to any of the 3 bug reports
(grave, important and serious) which his package has, I would consider him to
be at least temporarily unreachable and therefore ask if anybody objects that
I do an NMU of his package.

His new package would
 - lacks the conflicting file with its manpage
 - has a dependency to the latest libdbi-perl which in return has a conflict
   to earlier versions of libdbd-csv-file to ensure that the module is always
   there.

thanks,

-christian-