Re: Achictecture

NETO wrote:
Hi,
I´m Paschoal Mingoto (Brazil) and I would like to know if there is
> available some documentation about the architecture of Debian 3.0r2.
Something like a map of files and yours functions on the system. Could you help me with this? Thank you very much,
Paschoal

The Filesystem Hierarchy Standard, found at <http://www.pathname.com/fhs/>, might be what you are looking for. Debian Policy specifies that packages must generally comply with the requirements of the FHS.

Philip Miller