Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 01:40:23PM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 02:32:31PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >       Whether or not it is RC depends on the RM.
>
> I don't agree. It doesn't depend on the RM. The RM doesn't decide about
> policy compliance.

Non-compliance with policy is a serious bug.  A serious-severity bug is
ordinarily a release critical issue, but the RM can say "this bug is not
release critical" whilst leaving the severity of the bug as serious.

I love overloaded nomenclature.

- Matt