Re: Annoying mozilla crashes.

В сообщении от Пнд, 2004-07-05 at 18:09 -0400, Eric Dorland писал:

> > About a month ago, after some apt-get update, I got mozilla (1.6, 1.7
> > now and I guess that update didn't changed Mozilla itself) and all
> > mozilla-based browsers (epiphany, galeon and even firefox) spitefully
> > crashing on SOME sites. (Like http://incoming.debian.org/ and
> > http://wiki.silverorange.com/GnomeOutliner/Documentation)

> The first step to debugging is giving more info. Which plugins do you
> use?
epiphany-extensions (i don't think they affects standard mozilla),
mozilla-bonobo, mozilla-mplayer, mozilla-psm (is that a plugin?),
flashplayer-mozilla.

>  Any browser extensions?
No.

I earlier tried to remove all plugins, but the problem stay.

> Why don't you just file this bug in the BTS with more information?
Should I report a bug against all mozilla-based software, that
crashes? :)

--
Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>