Re: GFS / clustering for Debian?

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:49:24 +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> Since Redhat released former sistina source codes under GPL, is there
> somebody willing to package it for Debian?
>
> I will be looking how this could be used on woody (work purposes), so if
> there will be team, I will gladly join it and help with packaging...
>
> O.

I currently have an open ITP out for lustre; however, I haven't been able
to use it, since the hardware my company uses has forced us to use 2.6,
and lustre's development model is closed (ClusterFS only releases old
versions, so while they have lustre for 2.6, it's only for their paying
clients).  Due to this, I plan to have a look at GFS; if I can use that,
instead, I'll be interested in packaging it (or helping out package it, if
someone's already got a head start).