Re: GFS / clustering for Debian?

Bastian Blank wrote:

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 10:49:24PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:

Since Redhat released former sistina source codes under GPL, is there
somebody willing to package it for Debian?
I will be looking how this could be used on woody (work purposes), so if
there will be team, I will gladly join it and help with packaging...

There are 4 or more libraries with completely unstable interfaces. It is
a mess to handle such.

Then they just need to be updated together, with version specific dependencies. It wouldn't be the first project like that in debian.