Re: [RANT] French translation for debconf templates stucked at 90% : analysis

Hi,

> > > I do not think this is a good thing. Packages with updated templates
> > > should be uploaded in time for the release, but IMO doing a new upload
> > > only because of the translations wastes bandwith and buildds time.

> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/08/msg02329.html ?

> Indeed, it looks interesting. Did you go any further wrt implementation ?

Not really. It's on my list still, but it has been since three years
now. Whether I get around to it depends on whether I can pay for food
next month.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4