Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

I like your very accurate investigation and claiming that "all
programs dependant upon gnustep-base1". In the case of gorm this can
be fixed by providing a wrapper script in /usr/bin, as it's done for
not only a handful of packages.

Provided this fix satisfies you concerns, please file bug reports for
the appropriate packages. If you do have other concerns please state
how these should be addressed.

Your help as a GNUstep user and Debian developer would be appreciated.
Matthias