Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

This one time, at band camp, Dan Weber said:
> Anyhow, how does someone file a bug against all these packages at once.
>    All packages with this problem build-dep on gnustep-make.
>
> Dan Weber

grep-dctrl -F Build-Depends gnustep-make -sPackage,Maintainer /var/lib/apt/lists/*

File bugs asking for rebuild after gnustep-make is fixed, I would guess.
I know neither Gnustep nor gnustep-make, so I offer this only as a
suggestion.  I assume there are many more Gnustep packages that get
installed in a wrong location by default, that don't use gnustep-make.
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |