Re: Upstream version with a hyphen?

 || On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:58:33 -0400
 || Josh Huber <huber@alum.wpi.edu> wrote:

	jh> Perhaps I am wrong in thinking that if there IS a debian
	jh> revision that hyphens SHOULD be allowed? ;)

        Yes, in this case hyphens are allowed.

	jh> The full version string I tried using is: 3.8-2.1-1, and I ended
	jh> up with a debian native package.

	jh> Am I doing something wrong, or should I just give up and change
	jh> the '-' to a '.'?

        You can use the upstream version without problem.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116