Looking for package maintainer

I am the author of, amongst others, a X11 tool named "sisctrl".

sisctrl is a small tool to configure the SiS XFree86 driver during server run-time; it allows switching output devices, scale, move and tune TV output, switch display mode, tune gamma correction and Xv parameters, and a few things more.

Now that sid's and sarge's XFree86 4.3 comes with a SiS driver that supports sisctrl, it could be added to Debian as well.

Although I already provide a .deb for sisctrl on my website, I have no idea if it complies to Debian policies in all regards.

Hence, I am looking for a debian developer who

- checks my deb for correctness, and
- uploads it to the Debian archive.

Anybody?

Thomas