Re: fighting spam || avoiding spam

* Santiago Vila:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Florian Weimer wrote:
>> * Santiago Vila:
>> > Would anyone second a General Resolution mandating the use of
>> > xbl.spamhaus.org in all MXs for debian.org?
>> I would rather see a free blacklisting service under Debian's control.
> Funny. Some of the Debian servers use a DNSBL called rbl.debian.net,
> but the listing and delisting criteria are still unknown.

This should be fixed, but not by switching to yet another obscure

Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, fuorissimo.com, hotmail.com,
jumpy.it, libero.it, netscape.net, postino.it, simplesnet.pt, spymac.com,
tiscali.co.uk, tiscali.cz, tiscali.it, voila.fr, yahoo.com.