Re: zope2.7 2.7.0-1 in experimental

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 02:05:19PM +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
> debdev@tonelli.sns.it (A Mennucc) writes:

> > > Where is it? I can't find it in experimental and also not in incoming.

> > good question...

> > When I uploaded, I received a reply saying that
> > <<Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
> > the override file. >>

> > But where is it in the meantime?
[...]

The 'new-queue' is on ftp-master.d.o and not publically accessible.
(Because it contains components which have not been verified to be
distributable.) Debian developers can check a mirror of the incoming
queue on merkel (/org/ftp.debian.org/queue/new/) - They can browse it
(ls) and read the changes-file.

However, there is no zope 2.7 in queue/new currently.
                    cu andreas