Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:19:40 -0700, Shaun Jackman <sjackman@telus.net> said:

>> The sociial contract represents the core of what the project it,
>> and the implications of the Social Contract leave their mark in
>> many ways, deeply intertwined with the components of the
>> distribution.

> s/sociial/social/

	Thanks for the correction. I have posted an amended proposal,
 which this and other fixes in place now.

>> We affirm that while we are working towards a change in the long
>> term goals and identity of the project, or any change in a
>> foundation document, the needs of the users shall not be catered to
>> during the transition period.

 s/not //

> I expected this line was going to read "the needs of the users shall
> be catered to during the transition period." and when I realised I
> had misread, I was left wondering what exactly does *not* catering
> to the users needs mean?

	This thinko too has been corrected. I was initially going with
 a negative form of the sentence, and did not fully convert to the
 current form.

	Thanks again.

	manoj
--
How comes it to pass, then, that we appear such cowards in reasoning,
and are so afraid to stand the test of ridicule? Cooper