Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document

> The sociial contract represents the core of what the project it, and
> the implications of the Social Contract leave their mark in many
> ways, deeply intertwined with the components of the distribution.

s/sociial/social/

> We affirm that while we are working towards a change in the long
> term goals and identity of the project, or any change in a
> foundation document, the needs of the users shall not be catered to
> during the transition period.

I expected this line was going to read "the needs of the users shall
be catered to during the transition period." and when I realised I
had misread, I was left wondering what exactly does *not* catering to
the users needs mean?

Cheers,
Shaun