Re: "Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge" or "Debian commits suicide"

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 09:07:32PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > and they don't treat their key volunteers well.  I would recommend that
> > Debian require a standard of civility in its DDs; if it doesn't, the
> Then we'd need to find a new RM.

Three folks have already demonstrated some competence in this area. That
doesn't seem a major challenge.

Or, wait, was that an attempt to contribute to the conversation, or just
an excuse to insult me?

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

Protect Open Source in Australia from over-reaching changes to IP law
http://www.petitiononline.com/auftaip/ & http://www.linux.org.au/fta/