Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:46:32PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
>
> > Your ability to spread FUD as an excuse for giving up ideals of free software
> > is well known,
>
> cutting off your nose to spite your face is NOT, contrary to your
> opinion, one of the "ideals of free software".

Well, I think that Ted and I mostly agree about which fonts to
include; we disagree about what standards to apply, which is still
worth talking about.

> that's just insane zealotry - extremist ideology overriding rational
> behaviour.

I'm not sure that you have a lot of credibility to criticize people
for being extremist.  You do not have a reputation for level-headed
fair analysis.

Thomas