Status of GFDL-talks (was: Status of fictional GFDL "talks" with FSF?)

* Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com) [040429 19:40]:
> Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > - It is very unproductive w.r.t. the recent talks with the FSF to get to
> > an
> >   agreement about the GFDL if Debian would mid-conversation drop GFDL from
> >   main. It probably nullifies any chance to have a fruitfull discussion
> >   with the FSF.

> I still see no evidence that such talks exist, let alone that they are
> productive.  If I am wrong, perhaps we could have a report from the
> discussion committee please?

Perhaps you read the mail sent to d-devel, see e.g.
<[🔎] 20040427120123.GK13084@yukidoke.org>. This mail contains a summary
about the talks, and there is also a followup with some more
informations (after someone asked more questions).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/