On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:47:09PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> [...] This is a hole in the constituition.
> (Admittedly, somewhat smaller than the one that allows less than 4% of
> the developers to change the social contract.)

It's not the constitution that allows that, it's the remaining 96%
of developers.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

Protect Open Source in Australia from over-reaching changes to IP law
http://www.petitiononline.com/auftaip/ & http://www.linux.org.au/fta/