Re: my Sarge experiences

Hi,

although I'm not a DD, I want to ask you to report the bugs via the
Debian [1]BTS. The best way of doing so mailing your experiences to
debian-installer@bugs.debian.org . Reporting each bug in one mail is
preferred, as it is easier for the maintainers to handle them.
You might want to send the problems, which are not really bugs and can
be solved by yourself, to debian-user@lists.debian.org, as it is more
possible that other users, who have the same problems, read them there.

Kind regards,
  Simon

[1] http://bugs.debian.org