On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:01:34AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  If people do not like the title selected by the proposer, they should
>  speak up _before_ the fact; and  suggest alternatiuves, and not rail
>  against the secretary and, without proof, accuse him of substituting
>  his opinion in the GR title.

Well put.  Besides, why is there all this complaining now?  Are these
people really saying that they decided whether or not an issue merited
their vote simply by the title and not the content?  I have no sympathy
for people that did not get what they wanted for that reason.  The CFVs
were posted far and wide and included the full text.  If you chose to
ignore it, fine, but you have no reason to complain about the results.

-- John