On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:15:48 +1000, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> said:

>> > Of course you're right and everybody should have read the GR that
>> > you did indeed send to d-d-a three times. However you must
>> > concede that some people ignored the issue based on the subject
>> > of the CFV message alone, and that some people believe the
>> > subject of that message was misleading.
>>
>> People can think a lot of things, and I have no control over their
>> opinion.  I can only see things from my viewpoint, lacking
>> telepathy; and the topic was, and is, valid from where I stand.

> Good for you. But admit that some people disagree, at least.

	Some People usually disagree with almost any statement of
 substance  on can make.

> Perhaps next time the subject of the CFV could make no comment on
> the proposal at all. Call it "SC changes", rather than "SC editorial
> changes". The secretary's opinion is irrelevant to the project so
> please leave it out of the CFV.

	Again, you should do more research. The title of the GR was
 proposed by the proposer:   debian-vote, 22 Feb 2004, on GR status

	I saw no reason to change what the proposer suggested as the
 title, and no one, including you, objected.

	I'm sorry, I just think you are quibbling in hid sight because
 you do not like the vote results.

 If people do not like the title selected by the proposer, they should
 speak up _before_ the fact; and  suggest alternatiuves, and not rail
 against the secretary and, without proof, accuse him of substituting
 his opinion in the GR title.

	manoj
--
The most disagreeable thing that your worst enemy says to your face
does not approach what your best friends say behind your back. Alfred