On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:51:03PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:56:43 +0100, Mark Brown <broonie@sirena.org.uk> said:
> > On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:09:06PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> >> I don't believe that the GR had a misleading title.  It were
> >> editorial changes after all.  We've been argued a lot of times
> >> before that the SC/DFSG does not only handle pure software but all
> >> kinds of data.  We
> > The controversy surrounding the result really does suggest that for
> > many this has been more than a simple textual clarification.
> 	And none of these people paid any attention to the GR? For I
>  sure did not see any hue and cry raised before the voting was
>  finished.

So? Does that mean that 'hue and crying' after the event is

If we were to apply that standard then people ought to give up
attempting to get software patents and the DMCA acts modified.

 `` All actions take place in time by the interweaving of the
 forces of Nature; but the man lost in selfish delusion thinks
 that he himself is the actor.''
        Lord Krishna to Arjuna in _The Bhagavad Gita_