Re: Bug in Package Tracking System

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:59:32PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Note also that the bug information on the PTS is also broken since a
> > quite long time.
> So would you suggest me to wait with the bug report until this is
> fixed to avoid extra work dealing with this for the QA team?

Jup, I don't think filing a bug is useful, as this is very likely either
what I presumed, or, also possible, connected to master's diskspace
problems. Since all those QA pages are simply regularly regenerated,
this should be automatically solve itself again.

Also, the PTS is to be moved to merkel anyway.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl