Re: Bug in Package Tracking System

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:20:43PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure where to report bugs in the PTS and thus I try it here ...

The qa.debian.org pseudo-package is exactly what is meant for this.

> If you would like to visit
>
>       http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-med.html
>
> and look at the item "Binary Package(s)" you see only one item and this
> one is wrong (there is no package med).  A comparable source package
> debian-edu at
>
>       http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debian-edu.html
>
> produces a valid list of binary packages.  Any idea what might be wrong here?

Very likely that the packages info that is usually forwarded to merkel
for the QA pages is now currently not forwarded because (guessing here)
the scp fails because merkel is restricted.

Note also that the bug information on the PTS is also broken since a
quite long time.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar