On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 02:32:34PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > Did you have a look to FSF-related software in the last few time?
>
> I normally use them, of course.
>
> > Issue a 'man emacs' for instance....
>
> What am I supposed to read there?  Mine doesn't say that it's using
> the FDL but since its date says it's from 1995 December 7, I doubt
> it does.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Joey

Oh well, on my (sid) edition:

       Copyright (c) 1995, 1999, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

       Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free  Documenta-
       tion  License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sec-
       tions, with no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine