Re: "Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge" or "Debian commits suicide"

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 08:59:24AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Of course, titling these as "editorial changes" was a good trick,
> contributing to 80% of developers being uninterested.

This is essentially accusing the drafters of the GR of being deliberately
deceptive in order to pass a resolution.  Could we please stop with that?
I really don't see any evidence that the GR was intended to do anything
but clarify existing consensus, and I think these accusations are both
unfair and unproductive.

--
Glenn Maynard