On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 02:32:34PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > Issue a 'man emacs' for instance....
>
> What am I supposed to read there?  Mine doesn't say that it's using
> the FDL but since its date says it's from 1995 December 7, I doubt
> it does.

You're supposed to appreciate that although the Emacs manpage might
satisfy our requirements for inclusion in main, it is useless in
practice when compared to the GFDL manual/info page.

So even if the glibc functions might be documented in manpages in a
satisfactory way, this is probably not true for the rest of the GNU
packages.

Michael

--
Michael Banck