Re: Preparation of the next stable update

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 07:57:48AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > What information don't you have that you need?  I've already asked you
> > to reject the proposed update if you find it deficient.  I do not
> > understand why you continue to slag me in these updates despite my
> > numerous and ongoing attempts to try to get you the information you
> > need.
>
> Based on the information I finally received, I decided to accept this
> package as an update for stable.  I don't intend to remove the last
> paragraph, it's a means of documentation.

I see...

What, exactly, does this document that everyone subscribed to
debian-devel-announce needs to know (and be told repeatedly)?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Men are born ignorant, not stupid.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     They are made stupid by education.