RE: document

This message has been generated automatically.

If you have sent an email with an attachment, please be sure that your intended recipient is aware.  As a general policy, we immediately delete all emails with attachments that we are not expecting - even from known contacts and colleagues.  The best way to insure we view your email and attachment is to send another email without any attachment and give us the heads up to expect one from you.

If you are concerned that we are not receiving your emails, please call us at the number listed below.

Christopher Vassilos
MEC / The Barcode Software Center
Technical Support Team
847.866.7940