Bug#244370: ITP: m17n-db -- a multilingual text processing library - database
* Package name : m17n-db
Version : 1.0.2
Upstream Author : Kenichi Handa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mikiko Nishikimi <email@example.com>
Naoto Takahashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Satoru Tomura <email@example.com>
* URL or Web page : http://www.m17n.org/m17n-lib/
* License : LGPL
Description : a multilingual text processing library - database
The m17n library is a multilingual text processing library for the C
language. This library has following features:
- The m17n library is an open source software.
- The m17n library for any Linux/Unix applications.
- The m17n library realizes multilingualization of many aspects of
- The m17n library represents multilingual text as an object named
M-text. M-text is a string with attributes called text properties,
and designed to substitute for string in C. Text properties carry any
information required to input, display and edit the text.
- The m17n library supports functions to handle M-texts.
m17n is an abbreviation of Multilingualization.
This package contains the database files used from m17n-lib.
I'm not Debian official developer (now under NM process), and this
package will be sponsor-uploaded by Masahito Omote <firstname.lastname@example.org>.