Sports Partnership

Hello,

Would you be interested in exchanging links between our sites?

I noticed that your site has some Sports related information or products that we would be interested in linking to.

Having relevant quality sites pointing to you better your chances of ranking in search engines like Google, AOL, MSN and Yahoo.

There is no cost for either of us, we will both benefit from this exchange.

In addition, this site is over 4 years old and recieves over 1800 visitors daily total. There is no charge, just a link exchange to provide my visitors with relevant information.

If you are interested, please reply to this email and I will be happy to discuss our link exchange requirements.

Wishing you a great day and hope to hear from you soon.

Steve

http://www.nflhistoryguide.com/