The useless "sid" tag

Am I the only one under the impression that the "sid" tag is completely

Unless the testing scripts start to add to all bugs in a packages
tagged "sid" also a tag "sarge" when a version of this package enters
testing I don't see much value in the "sid" tag.

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed