Re: raising severity of reports filed for packages build-depending on gcc-3.2

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 02:11:16AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On i386, there are only two packages in unstable that depend on QT2
> (vipec and gutenbrowser), so there might now be the time to completely
> remove QT2 from unstable?

I forgot to mention that there's also a whole bunch of QT2 bindings for
different Python versions in unstable. They shouldn't cause problems
since they don't seem to be needed themselves by other packages.

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed