Re: [OT] 'real'-names vs. nicks (was Re: Proposal: /etc/friendlynames)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 07:52:13AM -0800, Tom Ballard wrote:
> I'll just use my real name from now on.  It was fun but there's no point
> in pissing everybody else off.  I'd rather get my packages in.

But then you've said you have two real names. Will you be sticking with
Tom or using William on occasion?

Is anyone sponsoring uploads from this guy? Is there a dpkg feature
which will allow me to prevent packages from certain maintainers being
installed? Should there be?

Hamish