Re: XFree86 4.3.0 and testing (was: when will the release release)

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 11:42:30PM -0800, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Kamion said the only thing holding it up yesterday was an RC bug, which
> I promptly downgraded; if it didn't go in today, I expect that will be
> because of the new sppc upload, making it a transitive problem.

Please don't forget to upgrade the bug again later.

Downgrading RC bugs for getting a package into testing sometimes has the
effect that the then non-RC bug gets forgotten later [1].

cu
Adrian

[1] this is not meant against the xfree86 developers, it should more
    be a general rule

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed