XFree86 4.3.0 and testing (was: when will the release release)

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 07:21:10PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> XFree86 4.3 should be in as soon as it builds and is uploaded on s390.
> There's no other new upstream version IMHO worth actually delaying the
> release for.

XFree86 4.3.0 is now only being help up by weird stuff I don't fully
understand:

Checking xfree86

    * trying to update xfree86 from 4.2.1-12.1 to 4.3.0-7 (candidate is
      8 days old)
    * Updating xfree86 makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on
      alpha: sppc, tulip (recur was tried but failed)[1]

Checking sppc

    * trying to update sppc from 1.0.1-6 to 1.0.1-8 (candidate is 0 days
      old)
    * sppc is only 0 days old. It must be 10 days to go in.
    * sppc is waiting for xfree86
          o Updating xfree86 makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on
            alpha: sppc, tulip (recur was tried but failed[2]

Checking tulip

    * trying to update tulip from 1.2.5-3 to 1.2.5-4 (candidate is 23
      days old)
    * tulip is waiting for xfree86
          o Updating xfree86 makes 2 depending packages uninstallable on
            alpha: sppc, tulip (recur was tried but failed)
    * Updating tulip makes 1 non-depending packages uninstallable on
      alpha: tulip[3]

If someone who's better at reading these tea leaves can tell me what I
can do to help move this along, please let me know.

[1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=xfree86
[2] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=sppc
[3] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=tulip

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       "Bother," said Pooh, as he was