Re: Old package maintainter not reponding

Hi,

* Florian Fainelli (ritalman@nkvd.net) [040323 22:40]:
> I'm very interesting in becoming the package maintainer of
> NoCatSplah (http://nocat.net) but the old package maintainer who
> became to start creating deb's is not responding to my mails.

sorry, I was not able to find the packages inside of the Debian
archive. What is the name of the package (i.e. the name the apt-get or
dpkg uses)?

Well, the normal procedure is: Share your findings with debian-qa, see
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-mia-qa
"findings" include when you tried to contact the maintainer, and in
which way. If you are interessted to take over the package, please
also indicate this in that mail.

Thanks for your contribution in Debian.

Cheers,
Andi