Re: Policy on Account creation and deletion?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:51:55 -0800, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
wrote:
>The range is configurable in adduser; thus, you would need to query adduser
>for this information (if there is not currently an interface, one would need
>to be added in order for this to be possible).

Maybe it would be a good idea to implement this as an adduser
extension?

Is adduser our documented interface to create accounts? Or do we have
to cater for other packages that might interfere here?

Greetings
Marc