Re: some NMU candidates

[Andreas Barth]
> Given that the last NMU was rolled back by the maintainer, and that
> there is a special readme that NMUs are not allowed, I wish the
> NMUer much fun with it.

I guess NMUing this package isn't enough.  This is the testing status:

  - 161 days old (needed 5 days)
  - sysklogd (source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips,
    mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc) is buggy! (1 > 0)
  - Not considered

And this is the bug status:

  - 73 outstanding
  - 1 forwarded to upstream software authors
  - 2 pending upload
  - 1 resolved

I guess a caring hand is needed.  :)

The maintainer, Martin Schulze, is busy in other parts of Debian, and
I suspect the package would be better off with some co-maintainers.
Martin seem to look at sysklogd 1-2 times a year, so there are still
hope, but it seems to me that the package need more time spent on it.