Re: *UNAPPROVED* dpkg nmu

also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> [2004.02.28.1648 +0100]:
>	I would think that the US has as many developers as europe --
> so why not have the next dpkg conference in TeXas, and see how the
> shoe fits?

I'd rather not have my identity scrutinised by Immigration and
*Naturalisation* _Services_. Don't forget that no developer of
Middle Eastern descent, nor any Cuban will be able to participate in
Texas, for they are dangerous terrorists.

> > and it's easy to get to from Europe.
>	And harder to get to from the US. I would find it much easier to
>	make TeXas than London.

I would find it much easier to make London than anywhere in the US.

Now why exactly do you TeXitalise the GWB state?

`. `'`