Freegeek Bugsquish Sundays

freegeek is hosting a debian bug-squishing party Sunday, February
29th(perhaps the last "Sunday, February 29th" for the next 32 years!),
noon-4pm. if you missed our first one on february 1st, now's your
chance!

even now that we've already done one, we still don't really know what
we're doing.  so help and ideas from debian developers or other debian
savvy folks would be much appreciated.

it'll also be a potluck sort of thing, so bring food or a couple bucks
to order pizza or something.

we're intending to make this a monthly event- the 4th sunday of every
month for the next several months.

try and come with a bug you'd like to work on:
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical

Sunday, February 29th, noon-4pm
Freegeek Community Technology Center
1731 SE 10th (a few blocks south of hawthorne)
Portland, Oregon
http://freegeek.org

please reply to bugsquish@freegeek.org if you'll be coming, or have any
further questions...

live well,
  vagrant

p.s. if you can't make it in person, try IRC irc.freenode.net in the
#freegeek channel if you'd still like to help out.